- Link To Us
- Automatic Transmission
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Automatic Transmission Symptoms
- Automatic Transmission Service & Adjust
- Automatic Transmission Service Intervals
- Automatic Transmission Torque Converter
- Automatic Transmission Failure
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Remanufactured Transmission
- Transmission Reseal Service
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
Brake Service and Repair Cars / Trucks (760) 741-7861
Escondido Transmission provides you with a variety of brake services including replacing brake pads and turning rotors. Established for more than 20 years, our family-owned-and-operated company has the expertise to offer you competitive rates and high-quality service. To better serve you, walk-ins and appointments are available.
If you suspect you have any kind of braking problem it's a good idea to have your brakes inspected and repaired to ensure the vehicle is safe to operate. Regular brake inspections, service or repair is critical to safe vehicle operation.
For brake repair, brake service or brake inspection see the professionals at Escondido Transmission.
Normally the vehicle will give warning signs before the brakes fail.
Here are some brake system warning signs to watch for:
- Brake warning light is on.
- Brake fluid leaks
- Brake fluid is low.
- Brake fluid appears very dirty.
- Brakes make a grinding or squealing noise when braking.
- Brakes have a pulsation or spongy pedal when braking.
- Braking pulls the vehicle to one side when braking.
- Brakes grab and jerk when braking
- Brake pedal must be pumped to make them work
Links To Additional Info on Brakes