- Link To Us
- Automatic Transmission
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Automatic Transmission Symptoms
- Automatic Transmission Service & Adjust
- Automatic Transmission Service Intervals
- Automatic Transmission Torque Converter
- Automatic Transmission Failure
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Remanufactured Transmission
- Transmission Reseal Service
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
Clutch Repair And Adjustment (760) 741-7861
Escondido transmission is happy to provide an estimate for clutch repairs over the phone. Give us a call with the year, make, model and engine size of your vehicle. Describe the problems your having and we will prepare an estimate for you.
Call, come by, or, send us and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydraulic release and self- adjusting cable systems use constant contact release bearings with zero free play. Excessive free play causes incomplete release and insufficient free play causes slipping.
As disc friction material wears, the pressure plate moves closer to the flywheel, and the diaphragm spring fingers pivot outward toward the transmission. This causes a gradual decrease in the distance between the release bearing and the diaphragm fingers. Due to this normal wear in the clutch system, release systems that provide for external free-play adjustment must be checked and adjusted periodically.