- Link To Us
- Automatic Transmission
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Automatic Transmission Symptoms
- Automatic Transmission Service & Adjust
- Automatic Transmission Service Intervals
- Automatic Transmission Torque Converter
- Automatic Transmission Failure
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Remanufactured Transmission
- Transmission Reseal Service
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
Clutch Diagnostic (760) 741-7861
Before you or your mechanic rip out your clutch you may want to review this article!
Call, come by, or, send us and e-mail to: email@example.com
When the clutch pedal is pressed down and the pressure plate does not release the clutch disc completely, the clutch disc will continue to turn the transmission input shaft and gears. You may have a problem!
Causes of incomplete release include:
- Excessive free play
- Air in the hydraulic system
- Binding or wear in release system components
- Bent disc
Movement of the master cylinder will also cause release problems. This is especially noticeable when the master cylinder is mounted to the firewall, and the firewall metal is not rigid enough to hold it in place during actuation. Any movement of the master cylinder reduces the force applied to the hydraulic piston, causing incomplete release.
Escondido Ca Clutch Repair and Service. The clutch repair specials include all four pieces of the clutch, resurfacing of the flywheel and labor. Service the clutch on a regular basis to avoid clutch repairs.
A complete clutch repair is diagnosing the cause of the problem and replacing all worn or damaged clutch components. Clutch component parts do wear and some self adjust to compensate for normal wear in clutch disc friction material.