- Link To Us
- Automatic Transmission
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Automatic Transmission Symptoms
- Automatic Transmission Service & Adjust
- Automatic Transmission Service Intervals
- Automatic Transmission Torque Converter
- Automatic Transmission Failure
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Remanufactured Transmission
- Transmission Reseal Service
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
Differential Repair (760) 741-7861
Differential Repair kits we use for repairs Include:
Both pinion and carrier bearings, a crush sleeve or preload shims, enough pinion depth shims to set the depth without having to reuse any of the original shims. For most applications, a complete set of carrier shims. A high quality pinion seal, an OEM quality pinion nut, a gasket or silicone for the cover, Loctite® or thread locker for the ring gear bolts and pinion nut, an instruction manual with pattern diagrams and details that really help, and real gear marking compound.Link to Differential Types (DIFFERENTIAL TYPES)
Include: Pinion seal, pinion depth shims, carrier side shims, crush sleeve, pinion nut.
Includes: Pinion bearings & races, pinion seals, pinion depth shims, crush sleeves, pinion nut.
Includes: pinio bearings & races, carrier bearings & races, pinion seal, crush sleeve.
Ring & pinion Gear SetHigh quality after market gear sets including OEM for GM, Ford, Chrysler, and Dana Spicer.
A positraction system gets rid of excess tire spin, limits the difference in speed between he right & left wheel and delivers great performance both on & off road.
Spider Gears Kits
Include: Pinion & side gears, thrust washers, cross pin shaft and bolts