- Link To Us
- Automatic Transmission
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Automatic Transmission Symptoms
- Automatic Transmission Service & Adjust
- Automatic Transmission Service Intervals
- Automatic Transmission Torque Converter
- Automatic Transmission Failure
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Remanufactured Transmission
- Transmission Reseal Service
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
Your New Car Warranty Stays In effect When We Perform Preventive Maintenance."Congress Says So".
Example: 2000 Ford Explorer Two Wheel Drive With 4R70W Transmission 30,000-Mile Maintenance Details. Labor Times =2.8Hrs
your new car warranty stays in effect when we perform preventive maintenance.
"congress says so".
Example: 2000 ford explorer two wheel drive with 4r70w
30,000-mile maintenance details. labor times =2.8hrs
|Inspect Cooling System Hoses & Clamps||Replace Air Cleaner Element|
|Inspect Disc Brakes System, Pads & Rotors||Replace Automatic Transmission Fluid|
|Inspect Drive Shaft||Replace Engine Oil|
|Inspect Drum Brake System, Hoses & Lines||Replace Engine Oil Filter|
|Inspect Exhaust System Heat Shields||Replace Fuel Filter|
|Inspect Parking Brake System||Rotate Tires|
|Inspect Steering Linkage||Replace Automatic Transmission Filter|
|Inspect Suspension Components||Inspect Ball Joints|
|Inspect Wheel Lug Nuts||Lubricate Ball Joints|
Maintenance Repair & Service. 30K-60K-90K-120K Maintenance repair & service are typical and are not specific to any vehicle. Always refer to the vehicle owners manual.