- Link To Us
- Automatic Transmission
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Automatic Transmission Symptoms
- Automatic Transmission Service & Adjust
- Automatic Transmission Service Intervals
- Automatic Transmission Torque Converter
- Automatic Transmission Failure
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Remanufactured Transmission
- Transmission Reseal Service
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
Transfer Case Service
Transfer Case Service $49.95
The lubrication breaks down over time due to extreme heating & cooling process. The manufacturers recommend replacing the lubrication every 30,000 miles or less. In some cases it is necessary to replace the lubrication more frequently. For example if you are towing, stop and go traffic, excessive speeds, temperature extremes (hot or cold), off-roading, etc.
Note: Service includes 3 quarts Dextron III.
Special lubrricants and friction modifiers are additional".
- Remove the old and contaminated lubrication.
- Replace with new lubrication with correct additives.
- Extends the life of the transfer case.
- Minimizes the effects of oxidation deterioration due to heat and high speed driving.
- Reduces wear and gear flaking.
- Minimizes high speed foaming of fluid which causes lower lubrication efficiency.
Neglect and overheating causes 90% of all transmission & transaxle failures per industry feedback and most of them are due to worn out transmission fluid. Regular transmission service can help avoid major transmission repairs
High operating temperatures reduce the gear lube's ability to lubricate, which can lead to axle and bearing failure leading to major differential rpairs. Differential service includes draining &fillin with new gear lube. to avoid expensive repairs. Most manufacturers recommend differential service every 30.000 miles.