- Link To Us
- Automatic Transmission
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Automatic Transmission Symptoms
- Automatic Transmission Service & Adjust
- Automatic Transmission Service Intervals
- Automatic Transmission Torque Converter
- Automatic Transmission Failure
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Remanufactured Transmission
- Transmission Reseal Service
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
The automobile transmission is one of the more expensive components in your vehicle and you've probably heard of the frustration and cost associated with fixing transmission problems.
Escondido Transmission can install a remanufactured automatic or standard transmissions so you don't have to worry about taking your transmission in to be rebuilt and watching the bill grow as more and more parts need to be replaced.
Instead, you can purchase a completely remanufactured transmission and get back on the road worry-free.
A remanufactured transmission is the same as a rebuilt transmission except that the work is done on an assembly line at a factory with a team of workers trained in a specific area of the repair. The transmissions are torn down, and the internal parts are inspected, cleaned, reconditioned and sent to the assembly area where professional rebuild technicians will do the final assembly of the transmission. The transmissions are then tested on a dynamometer and then shipped to retail outlets for sale (include dealerships).
You can get back on the road quickly with a Dealer Remanufactured transmission that is built specifically for your vehicle. Plus, remanufactured transmissions incorporate new and upgraded parts in the remanufacturing process, and come with a torque converter solenoids, sensors and contain the proper transmission fluid, making installation quicker and easier.
Remanufactured Transmission Key Benefits
- All Gaskets and seals are replaced.
- All solenoids and sensors are replaced.
- Replacement parts are inspected to meet engineering criteria.
- Critical components are replaced, to provide better performance and durability.
- The correct transmission fluid is filled before it leaves the factory.
- Transmissions are tested for correct hydraulic pressure, proper shift times and shift points, converter stall speed, converter lockup points.